- BA Graduate (any discipline)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or DCIM post grad diploma advantageous
- Proven post qualification experience in social activation and/or digital commerce management and some leader experience within an FMCG or B2C digital commerce retailer e.g. Tesco, Amazon, THG
Must demonstrate a strong track record of:
- Social and Digital Brand Management
- Digital Commerce experience & leadership – across both owned and paid channels.
- Proven P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
- A clear and obvious passion for brands, products and the consumer.
- Digital native with digitally disruptive mindset. A passion for this specialism and experienced in how to commercialise plus lead a performance driven agenda across digital & social.
- Someone up for a challenge and ready to come help us shape & drive and determine our online future at John West
- Collaborative team player with strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- A full 360 degree /mix of marketing capability– from social to digital, brand activation to shopper marketing, product development to communications
- A confident presenter and effective negotiator
- Self-starter demonstrating proven ability to work with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate long term thinking and short term doing
- Able to anticipate issues, trends and opportunities for improvement and present compelling recommendations for change
- Proven experience in driving initiatives and leading cross-functional teams to deliver
- Able to relate to a wider cross section of people and a natural relationship builder
- Ambitious, driven, results oriented and self-motivated
Someone who can demonstrate a great fit and ability to operate and be successful within the cultural framework of the Thai Union & JW One Crew values and behaviours – values of action; Responsible, Collaborative & Innovative and our values of attitude; Passionate, Humble & Respectful